Graffiti Clean offers our “Clean Sweep” process, which was developed over more than a decade. Based on analysis of the driving factors behind the spread of graffiti, we introduced a unique programme to eliminate graffiti swiftly and comprehensively – often before anyone has seen it.
This succeeds in reducing recurring graffiti, by directly targeting the motivation of graffiti vandals who seek validation through notoriety. It has repeatedly proven to be the most successful method of transforming even the worst affected municipal streetscape. Coupled with the development of the most advanced technology in the industry, and a commitment to ongoing innovation, Graffiti Clean represents the cutting edge of Australian graffiti management best practice.
We now serve more New South Wales councils than any other graffiti company. Our technicians patrol hot spots, main roads, public facilities – anywhere graffiti can turn up.
A Graffiti Clean, Clean Sweep management program means Council benefits from:
- Increase in total annual graffiti volumes removed
- Lump Sum fixed pricing for the duration of the program, for predictable budgets
- Reduction in response times to graffiti requests
- Reduction in the volume of graffiti reported by the public
- Significant reduction in cost of graffiti management
- Reduced administration and associated costs
- Improved repair quality
- Results – Proven to reduce visible graffiti by over 70% in the first 12 months